Postcard Station FAQ
Welcome to the Animation Library Postcard Station FAQ. This section of our site contains answers to the many of the questions that we get asked about our Postcard Station. If your question is not answered here, please feel free to contact us. Enjoy your visit.
1. How can I send a postcard using the Animation Library Postcard Station?
2. Can I use HTML in the postcards?
3. What does the "Link Color" box on the form do?
4. I want to listen to the songs before choosing one. Can I do that?
5. The Jukebox doesn't work, what's wrong?
6. For how long are the postcards stored on your server?
Q: How can I send a postcard using the Animation Library Postcard Station?
A: It is very easy to send a great looking email postcard using our Postcard Station. Just follow the steps below
1. Look around our site to find the animation you want to send on the postcard
2. Once you found the perfect animation, you will see that there is a button with the words "Send as a Postcard" right below the animation. Click on that button.
3. You will be transfered to a form where you will be able to enter the name of the person you are sending the card to, your message, choose the music for the card, and otherwise customise the look and feel of the postcard. After you filled out that form, press the "Preview" button below it.
4. Your finished postcard will be displayed on the screen and you will have the choice of either pressing the "Send It!" button to send the card or the "Go Back" button to make some changes.
Q: Can I use HTML in the postcards?
A: Yes, you can use HTML.
Q: What does the "Link Color" box on the form do?
A: If you want to use HTML on your card and include a link to some other site, the "Link Color" box will let you specify the color of the link. If you don't want to use HTML or if you don't know what HTML is, just set the "Link Color" to any color you want, it wouldn't make any difference.
Q: I want to listen to the songs before choosing one. Can I do that?
A: Yes, just click on the little Jukebox icon next to the drop-down menu which lists the songs.
Q: The Jukebox doesn't work, what's wrong?
Q:For how long are the postcards stored on your server?
A: The postcards are stored for 10 days. After that, they are automaticly deleted.